Thursday, June 19, 2003

This may come as a shock to most who know me, but I am actually very happy with my life.

It figures, as soon as I decide that Sacramento has dissed me for too long, my life takes a 180 degree turn for the better. I already have to postpone my "get outta sacto" plan by six months because I'm moving. Perhaps I should consider just really getting into living here. Maybe just living in a cooler apartment will be enough to change my attitude. I think I was so desperate to get out of here because I hadn't really made any friends outside my apartment complex.

I have great friends, both here in Sac and all over the country. I'm meeting all these great women on the sacindiechicks list. Women who are intelligent, articulate, funny, political, aware, and of course, indie rock.

No comments: