Yup. This is just about right.
1. Kucinich, Cong. Dennis, OH - Democrat (86%)
2. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (86%)
3. Graham, Senator Bob, FL - Democrat (79%)
4. Dean, Gov. Howard, VT - Democrat (77%)
5. Lieberman Senator Joe CT - Democrat (77%)
6. Gephardt, Cong. Dick, MO - Democrat (76%)
7. Edwards, Senator John, NC - Democrat (76%)
8. Moseley-Braun, Former Senator Carol IL - Democrat (70%)
9. Sharpton, Reverend Al - Democrat (49%)
10. Libertarian Candidate (21%)
11. Bush, George W. - US President (2%)
12. LaRouche, Lyndon H. Jr. - Democrat (0%)
13. Phillips, Howard - Constitution (0%)
Kerry and Kucinich neck and neck. I believe Kerry has the better chance. Though if you live on the Internet, you'd think Howard Dean was already the anointed candidate.
Check out this site to find out who you should be supporting in the 2004 election.