Tuesday, October 28, 2003

CNN.com - FBI ranks New York the safest large city in the country - Oct. 28, 2003

CNN.com - FBI ranks New York the safest large city in the country - Oct. 28, 2003

Just goes to show that if you give cops carte blanche to shoot innocent black people in the hood, crime rates fall.

Speaking of the big apple....I'm heading there next week. I leave Monday morning and return Wednesday night. I'm doing a training for work. I have to admit I am a little nervous about it. I've never done a training before, and this one is big and awkward. The teachers are completely unfamiliar with the equipment and the coodinator for the district seems a bit confrontational. In addition, I feel like I'm under the microscope. One of our regional sales managers made a comment about my trip to me today, and while it was generally a positive comment, he's had a run-in recently with another colleague of mine. I have reservations about said colleague, but she still probably didn't deserve the grilling she apparently received at his hands.

No comments: