Monday, November 10, 2003

purge

The Great Purge


I have a large backlog of sorts to contend with, and I've decided that this week I will tackle and conquer it (much like I conquered my opponent in fantasy football this week--I am now in first place, but we'll see how long that lasts). I have let the pile of "bills to be sorted" become a mountain in the last six months. With the change in seasons, none of the clothes in my dresser are appropriate for work...or home for that matter. Barring any unforeseen obstacles, I'm going to complete a big project at work too. Somehow, I've managed to hoard the tiniest remaining bit of every health and beauty product I've ever purchased, not to mention all the ones I've never even opened. Lastly, I'm going to write comments on a bunch of articles that have been sitting in my bookmarks for the last few weeks. Lucky you!

No comments: