Good things about yesterday:
1) The really cool postcard I bought and mailed to myself.
2) The fact that I finished reading Lies, and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them.
3) I had some lovely conversations with nice people in the airport.
Bad things about yesterday:
1) The Met doesn’t allow you to check luggage, or take it into the museum. So I didn’t get to go. Sadness.
2) Dumbya signed the the late-term abortion ban into law yesterday. But he failed to fully adhere to his “culture of life” statement by abolishing state-sanctioned early executions (i.e. the death penalty).
3) I spent almost 15 hours traveling and I all I got was this stupid t-shirt. Okay, not really. I got nothin’!