Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Just call me Oscar


I might be a little grouchy today. I love my cat Mitzie, she is the cutest thing ever, but she's also very smart. And persistent. And always hungry. The poor thing is on an eternal diet--per doctor's orders. She woke me up at 3:15AM, because she wanted food. Her new food is not filling her up like I wish it would. So I dragged my reluctant body from the warm coziness of my bed (which was feeling particularly comfy at the time) to sprinkle a few extra kibble in her bowl. Who could say no to a face like this?



Unfortunately for my productivity today, the cat woke me up at just the right moment as to make it impossible for me to go directly back to sleep. Fortunately, I started another project for work. I'm writing a starter manual for the latest and greatest version of My World GIS. My World is the latest in the evolution of the SciVEE program, and the software program I did my independent study research project on in college. Apparently, my company is partnering with Northwestern or Danny (my mentor of sorts, PI on the whole worldwatcher deal from day one) or Letus or something to sell My World. Nice how things come full circle, isn't it?

Oh, and I fell back asleep at 4AM, but it just wasn't the same.

No comments: