Monday, October 25, 2004

Cooking to Hook Up

You bet we're that easy


Jenn posted about this cookbook, written so dudes will be able to figure out that the best way to get a girl through her stomach is by way of her personality!

I took the quiz. You know how I hate it when quizzes misrepresent me and delight when they're correct. So this quiz? By virtue of ranking responses instead of eliminating them, I'm presuming, has nailed me perfectly, so to speak. I'm an Indie/Progressive/Academic girl. Boys, take note!

I also took another quiz today that said I'm Brigitte Bardot. Incidentally, a meal I would definitely consume was on this quiz: brie, french bread, grapes and white wine. Oh la la!

HASH(0x8acaca0)
You're Brigitte Bardot!


What Classic Pin-Up Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

No comments: