Sunday, October 31, 2004

muppet show

It's time to play the music...


I loved the Muppet Show as a kid. I'd wake up super early and sneak into my parents' bedroom to watch it, "hiding" under my sister's crib. I have no doubt my parents knew I was down there, but they chose to go along with my little ruse. I have absolutely no idea of the plots therein, but I very much enjoyed "Pigs in Space" and the Swedish Chef. But the pinnacle of Muppet perfection for me was the Great Muppet Caper. So it stands to reason that my Muppet character would be Rizzo the Rat. He was the coolest, though I always wished I could have kool-aid and peanut butter sandwiches with Kermit and Rowlf as well.

rizzo jpeg
You are Rizzo the Rat.
You have few friends, but are loyal to those you do
have. Maybe if you didn't smell like sewage
you would have more.

SPECIES:
Rodentia Digesta Lotta Grub
HOMETOWN:
Brooklyn, USA

FAVORITE MOVIE:
"Rat On A Hot Tin Roof"

FAVORITE SONG:
"The Pest Is Yet To Come"

FAVORITE FOOD:
You got it, I'll eat it.

HOBBIES:
See "Favorite Food".

QUOTE:
"When do we eat?"


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Jenn started this muppet madness.

No comments: