Wednesday, November 10, 2004

broken again

Digital Cameras


So it would seem that I am once again in the market for a digital camera. I've learned my lesson: no cheap products! It may seem cost effective to purchase these things for less than $100, but when they last an average of about 10 months, it's a waste. For the amount I have spent on these things I could have had a decent Kodak or Nikon 2.0 megapixel camera that would not be broken for no good reason right now. And so, I will invest this time in something of quality. I'm looking for something in the $300-400 range, with good optical zoom. I think 4 or 5 megapixels would be nice, but that may be wishful thinking. And of course all the bells and whistles in terms of effects, short movies, and SD memory. Screw this compact flash bullshit.

I'm starting with this site as an expert information source. Anyone have others?

No comments: