Friday, November 19, 2004

IFILM

Movie Roundup


Grad school has really done a number on my ability to watch all the movies I want to see. This weekend is a busy one-- tonight is the Irish hot chocolate night, tomorrow I have my econ study group and NCLB project meeting, the highly anticipated dinner party, and the show at Old Ironsides. Sunday I have knitting twice and kickball, plus I am on a serious hunt for black corduroy pants. Don't ask me why I'm obsessed with corduroy--it stems from a childhood filled with corduroy and denim.

I am really looking forward to seeing the following movies once school is out for the semester:


I'm still anxiously awaiting Kinsey, and I expect I'll have to drive to San Francisco if I ever want to see Tarnation.

In other news, I have a bunch of stupid administrative stuff to take care of today, because Sac State has too many stupid rules and they're holding my registration for next semester hostage until I comply with them. I never had so many problems when I was in school full time.

No comments: