Thursday, November 04, 2004

soreness

Old and Bony


Last night I skipped my econ class. I also missed out on receiving my midterm grade. I can go a few more days in the dark, I think. Since I have so much to do for work this week, I decided to devote more time to that...and accomplished very little. However, I did get a lot of sleep. I went to bed at 10:30 and woke up at 6, which is a very long time for me. In fact, because I'm so used to getting only 5+ hours, I woke up at 3:30. Fortunately for me I wasn't plagued by my usual inability to fall back asleep, so I got even more. I think my brain appreciates it.

My skeletal system, on the other hand, seems less pleased. My mid-back is creaky and my right hip feels like I've been sleeping on concrete. My neck is stiff. How sad is this? I'm like an old lady--can't sleep as long as I'd like because my body won't let me!

No comments: