Sunday, December 12, 2004

AM quiz

Can't sleep due to excess caffeine


I thought chamomile tea did not contain stimulants. Isn't it supposed to make you sleepy? I had some while at Cafe Melange earlier this evening. I haven't had any caffeine since before noon.

I want to sleep, but I'm WIDE AWAKE and STRESSED. Damn performance anxiety. I'm tired of being a neurotic freak. Someone help.

Whilst attempting to make myself tired, because my brain's too fried to knock out my econ final, I took a quiz that Pam, co-evil genius, posted on her site. It appears I too am Al Gore:

I AM 53% EVIL GENIUS!
53% EVIL GENIUS
Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings.


This quiz is obviously biased and designed by a Republican. Say what you will about Al Gore's politics, he's no evil genius. I'm not so sure I'd want him to be. Though sometimes I think the Democrats could use some sort of behind-the-scences secret mastermind. I have no clue who that would be.

No comments: