Tuesday, April 10, 2007

neverending sob story

From Thesis to Eternity


I am staring down a pile of spreadsheets and hours of endless data coding. It never seems to make a dent, the work I do. Several of my sets of scores were garbled in the export process and now I have to wait until the end of the week to get a freshly run set.

I am so busy I can't even think about it. I have six major priorities right now and NONE of them will give an inch! I'm in the final stages of conference planning for work, doing some informational interviewing and applying for a fellowship (that I want so badly I can taste it). Not to mention I have a whole 'nother class and group project that just won't leave me alone.

The only place I have left to give is on sleep. Which likely means I will be sick as a dog in approximately 2 weeks. At least that will necessitate a day off.

No comments: