Sunday, September 23, 2007

Use your tools

I'm due for a change of pace, blogwise, lifewise. I have accepted the fact that I don't have limitless energy to devote to everything I find interesting or worthwhile or fun. I have to prioritize. I realize that I say that quite a lot--obviously I need to act on it.

I need to focus on maximizing my time and my opportunities. I have been trying to half-ass everything and hope that it's all "good enough." Generally that's been a mostly effective strategy for me for most of my life. But I don't think I want to feel so fragmented anymore.

Anyway, though I saw that Heckasac is shutting down for the time being, I'm not going anywhere. But I am going to make less of an effort (assuming these efforts were apparent in the first place) to say anything of importance. This may become Maya's picture, knitting, thesis and meditation blog (which would not really be all that different from what it's been, but I am no longer upset about that). Having to blog about education policy on the other blog (something else I haven't had time nor the desire to do for two weeks) is sapping my ability to make Postcards all that it can be.

No comments: