Monday, December 31, 2007

Best of 2007

Still writing the dreaded thesis, but I thought I should do a top 7 of '07. So here goes:

1. My favorite viral video-- The One Semester of Spanish Spanish Love Song.


2. Best movie I saw: Paris Je T'Aime

3. Best album I bought: Predictably, Spoon's Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga.

4. Best concert: Night 4 of Yo La Tengo's annual Hanukkah show in Hoboken.

5. Best trip: My whirlwind weekend to see Spoon, Brent & Kim in Philly, then Sterling, VA for the DC Rollergirls championship bout.

6. Best Political Event: Al Gore and the IPCC receive the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Most enjoyable television show: Ugly Betty.

Honorable Mentions:

My crazy birthday in Mendocino. Drinking entirely too much wine with Judy in Brooklyn. Getting to know my fellow Fellows in DC. Figuring out that I'm a post-partisan neo-Federalist. Spending Thanksgiving with my family in Alabama. Graduating!

No comments: