Sunday, January 06, 2008

Apples don't fall far from the tree

My mom's a pretty big hippie, the kind with a chip on her shoulder about the culture being appropriated by the mainstream. She worked in a vegetarian restaurant while putting herself through college as an art major and taught at the Y. You call it hippie, I call it healthy community-minded. The word has such negative associations that I fervently fight being painted with the same brush, though I share similar values (but I like to think they are more realistic and based on data rather than personal prescriptions). Even so, I got this score on the test:

You are 34% hippie.

You're in the middle, leaning towards the non-hippie side of things, but you're not afraid to try out some hippie philosophies. Good going! An open mind is all a person really needs to lead a happy life.

Are you a hippie?
Quizzes for MySpace



[I'm more hippie than Pam.]

No comments: