Friday, March 14, 2008

I sure am boring, eh?

Sorry for the lack of scintillating updates. I'm very busy with work. Not that I've been working overtime this week, but my brain is very focused. It's fun, but it seems to be contributing to a sense of one day bleeding into the next. Poor Mitzie has had a grand total of 3 hours of time with me while I'm awake.

As much as that might sound pitiable, I'm loving my life. I am listening to a pretty cheesy audiobook right now by spiritual teacher Eckhart Tolle called The Power of Now. I normally balk at this kind of stuff, but in listening to his discussion of divorcing the mind from being, I find myself relating to it.

I guess I'm going new age, y'all. It seems perfectly fitting then, that I'd be planning this trip to Harbin Hot Springs.

No comments: