Monday, June 23, 2008

Cellphone's (almost) dead

I've been waiting with baited breath for the new iPhone. I'm not 100% certain that I want to purchase it, but now that it's so much cheaper I at least want the option of considering it. Unfortunately, my current cell phone has been on its last legs for the past year-- it's not the most reliable phone Sony Ericsson has ever made (and has, somewhat, made me reconsider the move from Nokia in the first place). So, this weekend, my phone decided to take a turn for the worse. It makes calls fairly well, though it drops them with alarming regularity. However, it has recently decided that it would rather not display the screen when I flip it open. I have to turn it off and start over, sometimes several times, to get it to display text messages and phone numbers. It makes fast phonecalls a challenge. Thus, I spent the morning reviewing all the save photos on the phone and e-mailing them to myself. I'm not sure said photos warrant such treatment, but I never claimed to be anything but a sentimental sap.

No comments: