Sunday, July 06, 2008

Burning up

Again, this is a total whiny baby complaint, but I just noticed that it's going to be over 100 degrees all week. As you know if you've read this blog for any amount of time, I can't sleep when I'm hot, and my apartment is no help in the matter, since it is a heat-trapping chamber of epic proportions. This is, of course, why the rent is so cheap. I've been contemplating seeking out a better place, and there's one available in my building. It has central heat and air, a bigger kitchen, a fireplace and a patio (can you say container garden?). The rent is considerably more than what I pay now, but electricity is included, and given the way weather seems to be going, moving into this place could prove more economical than blasting my crappy A/C units all hours of the night and day.

No comments: