Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Knitting, because the economy is too depressing


As the weather changes rapidly into fall (hopefully for good), my thoughts turn to all the knitting projects I want to work on. Granted, I never seem to devote enough time to any project long enough to finish it (Bad Penny status update: about 30% complete). The sweater you see is from the latest issue of Interweave Knits, an I would love to make it nearly as is (it's called "Little Blue Sweater"). I hear this season's issue of Vogue Knitting is better, but I haven't had time to check it out.

I've indicated in the past that I really like Vestish, and the longer I go without a decent black sweater vest, the more challenging dressing for work will get.

I just got a copy of Knit So Fine from the library, along with Fitted Knits, and several patterns appeal to me from both. I am particularly fond of the cabled vest, but there are so many patterns. And so little time.

No comments: