Monday, January 26, 2009

Feelings

I used to blog about my inner state much more than I have in recent years. I decided that it was too dangerous to bare my inner turmoil for the world to see. Today, I fight the urge to unload. Suffice it to say that I feel like a lot of things were unfolding in the background while I was busy trying to convince myself that they weren't. I had been feeling better about my efforts to be a better friend to people, but I'm not sure I wasn't just fooling myself.

And while I have also tried to convince myself that I won't be any different if I move, I'm starting to really crave a clean slate, on a personal and a professional level.

I will return to regularly scheduled posting very soon. I have to post some reflections on my inauguration experience.

For now, enjoy this very promising horoscope for the Chinese New Year of the Ox, for my sign, the snake: http://shine.yahoo.com/astrology/chinese/snake/yearly-overview/

No comments: