Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Flexing the writing muscle

One of my goals for the month of April is to blog more. I set up my new host for my web site, postcardsfromsacramento.net, yesterday. It's not live yet, but it will hopefully be so by the end of this weekend.

The first quarter of 2009 is over, and I've made decent progress on some of my goals for the year. I began seeing a counselor at Sac State, I've been going to the gym more regularly, and I continue to try to not suck. In addition, I'm about to finish designing, and then I will subsequently commence production of, a purple bracelet, meant to help me quit complaining and stay centered inspired by A Complaint-Free World.

Given that twitter, facebook and workpapers have constituted the majority of my writing opportunities for some time now, I'm giving myself permission to fail to contstruct a good conclusion to this post. Hopefully everything gets better by the end of the next quarter.

No comments: