Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Fitness Diary

JillianMichaels.com recently re-launched with a selection of lifestyle management tools, like a food log, a fitness log and a meal planner. At first glance, I thought it was a great improvement, but I was seriously wrong.

It all blows. Why is it that these sites can't adapt to a real human's lifestyle? To complete all my logs, I would have to devote as much time as I do to working out. So instead, I am going to use my blog as a fitness log.

Maybe, as a result, I will actually lose the 20 pounds I have been trying to get rid of for two years.

Exercise:
Commute by bike to/from work
Yoga Challenge

Notes: Strain/leg cramping during Warrior III means I need to work on quad and hip strength.

Food:
Breakfast - coffee, low-cal muffin
Lunch - butter chicken, chana masala, naan, basmati rice, tandoori chicken, diet coke
Dinner - Lunchmeat (lazy!)

1 pint guinness 250

No comments: