Monday, October 26, 2009

Simplicity Goals for the Week

I am losing my mind lately. I have no time to do anything well and I feel very rushed in everything. I suppose this is because I try to do too much, but I don't know where to start to make it stop. I receive a weekly newsletter from a life coach with self-care tips (something I never thought I would need), and I am posting them here to remind myself.

  1. Allow yourself to rest when you get sick.
  2. Stay in one evening and read under the blankets.
  3. Are you hiding any purchases from a significant other?
  4. Declutter your bedside tables.
  5. Get to the bottom of one paper pile.
  6. Quit obsessing about perfection and enjoy life as it is.
  7. Get back to a childlike wonder at holidays instead of only thinking about the work.
They don't all apply to me, but I will try to do at least numbers 2, 4,5, and 6.

Read more from the site at: http://www.mysimplerlife.com/blog/

No comments: