Time to list my goals for the month. I can't believe that 2009 is nearly over.
Despite my struggles with work and friends, this year was super awesome. I'm determined to make the most of the remainder. So, without further ado, November goals:
1) Work out at least 4 times per week, including 30 minutes of cardio and 2 strength training sessions.
2) Cook meals at home 3 nights a week.
3) Bring my lunch to work 3 days a week.
4) Do yoga twice a week.
5) Revise resume by November 10th.
6) Finish 2 knitting projects.
7) Clean and organize the kitchen.
8) Practice guitar and clarinet once a week.
9) Continue with exercises in How of Happiness