Monday, January 25, 2010

2010 Goals

Every January, I say something about my goals, resolutions and intentions for the new year. Every year, I win some and I lose some.

This year is no different, in that my 43things.com page has no less than 14* "resolutions," several of which are amazing, kick-in-the-pants, big hairy audacious goals. Others are daily habits I sure would like to finally automate, especially working hard, listening better and meditating. Without further ado, the list:

1. Do one thing that scares me every month.
2. Train for the Emigrant Trails Bike Trek
3. Redesign my blog
4. Meditate
5. Put more effort into my career development
6. Put more effort into my appearance
7. Commit to a yoga lifestyle
8. Blog at least once a week
9. Make time for knitting
10. Listen better
11. Make time for music
12. Drink more water
13. Work as hard as I can, as much as I can.

* I took out one, realizing that it's pretty mundane.

No comments: