Sunday, October 31, 2010

Getting back on the horse

Stay tuned, because this year I'm participating in NaBloPoMo, aka National Blog Posting Month, a project that encourages bloggers to post every day in the month of November.

I've gotten away from blogging so significantly I actually think it's become bad for my well-being. And besides, I think a daily blog post will be nice addition to my (intended) daily yoga and meditation practices. The main reason I've stopped posting regularly is because I haven't felt comfortable posting anything personal (remember the Bee xmas post incident?. While this is probably good for my professional life, I can't help but feel like not writing about my life is keeping me from making progress. I suppose I'll spend the next month trying to find a balance between the productive and the narcissistic. Hope you enjoy it.

No comments: